Tuesday, April 04, 2023

I don't do Politics, and I don't wash windows.

 I don't do Politics, and I don't wash windows.

 I had just finished printing some political business cards for a political meeting I was going to after leaving the Staples copy center, so I had 50 fresh cut bright yellow Card Stock paper business cards in my shirt pocket.   I turn the ignition key, and buzzzzt , engine does not start.  No problem I have jumper cables, There is some one pulling out of a parking spot that might help me jump start my car.  Yes, they agree to help me and pull around facing my car.  I open up my hood, provide the cable hook up my battery.  They hook up cable ends to their battery.   They give a charge to my dead battery.  Nice, I tell them thank you for helping me out.  Takes a minute and a couple tries and the car engine starts.  We disconnect the jumper cables.  I coil them up and feel good about their help and my car engine running.  So I give them this bright yellow business card and suggest listening to FrankSpeech.com for good politics.   They reply back, "We don't do politics,  Thanks".   So I do my best thinking of a verbal retort after I hang up the phone or walk through the door.

Here is my reply.  "Be happy when you pay $5.xx a gallon for gasoline, that you don't bother with politics and saved your worries for other items in life"   
"Arab oil consortium OPEC, just reduced production of oil by 1 Million barrels per day to increase prices of a barrel of oil"  So you ask yourself a couple years ago, the USA was oil independent and exporting oil to other countries, lets just produce more oil here on our OWN LAND.   But wait a minute, Mr "I don't do politics", you voted for the uniter Joe Biden for president.  His first act was to shut down the XL Keystone pipeline,  Slow down approving oil leases on federal land.   Joe Biden campaigned on No More Oil.   So your political choice at the ballot box, with a check mark by Joe Biden's name for president, selected these set of Environmental and economic policies put forth by the winning Democrat party and signed by President Joe Biden.  So again,  You celebrate your political win and by happy to pay $5.xx for that gallon of gas.  Realize when you buy 10 gallons of gas that cost one dollar each ( $1.00+ per gallon) that takes $10 out of your pocket that you were going to by a $8.00 hamburger and a $3.00 soda drink.  You made your choice at the ballot box, and now you save the Oil and help create a cleaner environment ( less oil burned),  Save the cows and reduce methane gases that cause global warming cause you could not afford to buy a hamburger this week from Carl's Jr, Buger King, or Wendy's.   Look on the bright side of things,  You are saving your waist line, tighten your belt a notch, forego the pleasure of eating hamburger, enjoy your bitter choice of saving the planet from global warming.

I don't wash windows?   Someone else will take care of that task.  Government will make sure my window is clean.  Sure with a bucket of water and soap, a sponge and a squeege I could chose to clean my own window.  Yet the government says they will provide free window cleaning so I don't have to clean my own windows.
Don't trust the Government to provide free cheese or wash your windows.  The cheese don't taste that good,  Who cares? and the windows are dirty and show signs of streaks.  I could do better myself.

Fred Finster   voting-in-rural-america.blogspot.com  comments welcome

Jeff Kropf says,  Talk with quietly and persuade the persuadable individuals.  Use the above talking point.  " I don't do politics!  Ok, then be happy sir, when gasoline prices jump to $5.xx a gallon, because that was your choice and your doing with a vote for Joe Biden!  Gasoline price is dictated directly by politics and your choices made in local elections.  Remember the Sticker of Joe Biden, saying, "I did that" pointing to the price of gasoline.   Remember indeed Joe did that.   Tell your persuadable friends, please"
 
 


 
In June 2022, Business Insider said the stickers were "perhaps the most ubiquitous and successful piece of political propaganda that the counterculture right has produced", and they are infused with "a kind of joyful, Yippiesque delight in causing public mischief on behalf of a greater cause".[8]
 
 
 
 
Consider right click and save the above image and post that image on your Facebook timeline, or story of the day.
 
test

www.theprofessorsrecord.com    Website for Dr. David Clements
www.twitter.com/theprofsrecord  Twitter for Dr. David Clements
 
Polarisrecount.com  Audit Ballot images for Polk County Oregon,  Jeff O'Donnell set up this ability for anyone from any state to simple create an account and log in and volunteer, Audit Ballot images.   Please Contribute your help.
MAGARaccoon.com  Jeff O'Donnell website
t.me/TheLoneRaccoon  Jeff O'Donnell Telegram Channel "A Lone Raccoon" 
 
t.me/Political_Coffee_Clatch  meets every other Monday at Honky Tonk bar and Grill 2275 McGilchrist ST  Salem Oregon.  West of 25th street and the Salem Oregon.
 
 Email Jeff Kropf your thoughts on local politics.  mailto:jeff@kslm.news
or call him between 6:00-7:00 am  503-589-1220 at the KSLM.news 
1220 AM and 104.3 FM broadcast radio station.
 
GOEFI.org   https://electionfairnessinstitute.org/  Election Fairness Institute
Voting-in-rural-america.blogspot.com  This blog talking about Politics

FrankSpeech.com Mike Lindells Frank Speech broadcast of Lindell TV channels 1,2 , and Special broadcast 


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home